- Must be licensed to practice in Minnesota
- 1–4 years of experience handling Workers’ compensation defense litigation
- Comfortable interacting with clients and opposing counsel
- Engaging in business development efforts
- Acting as a responsible and co-equal member of the team
We are an equal opportunity employer: Brown & Carlson provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to our Executive Administrator Barbara Romanko at email@example.com. Individuals who are unable to send information online due to a disability should call (763) 591 – 9950.